Entrepreneurs push boundaries and colour outside the lines. They are often misunderstood. In this episode, I speak about how you can maintain your distinct identity as an entrepreneur while designing a life for yourself that provides you with both comfort and strength to continue colouring outside the lines.
You may listen here:
See all other episodes here.
Episode 35: Marketing as a strategy for innovative entrepreneurs, with Fiona Kigen – Wellness for Entrepreneurs
- Episode 35: Marketing as a strategy for innovative entrepreneurs, with Fiona Kigen
- Episode 34: How to develop Strategy as an Entrepreneur
- Episode 33: How to deal with burnout as an entrepreneur
- Episode 32: Dealing with the fear of failure in business, with Didier Mbayo
- Episode 31: Finding opportunity in the tourism sector, with Robyn Christie
You will hear about how human beings define their identities and the psychological needs that accompany those identities and how entrepreneurs can optimise these contrasting needs to maintain their uniqueness.
You may watch the video here: https://wellness4entrepreneurs.com/podcasts-episode-28-your-identity-as-an-entrepreneur-who-am-i/
I hope you find the episode useful. Love and light. 🙂