Entrepreneurs push boundaries and colour outside the lines. They are often misunderstood. In this episode, I speak about how you can maintain your distinct identity as an entrepreneur while designing a life for yourself that provides you with both comfort and strength to continue colouring outside the lines.
You may listen here:
See all other episodes here.
Episode 31: Finding opportunity in the tourism sector, with Robyn Christie – Wellness for Entrepreneurs
- Episode 31: Finding opportunity in the tourism sector, with Robyn Christie
- Episode 30: How to build the mindset to disrupt yourself, with Nicky Verd
- Episode 29: Balancing family and identity as an entrepreneur, with Edzai Zvobwo
- Episode 28: Your identity as an entrepreneur – “Who am I?”
- Episode 27: Nuts and Bolts Book Review – innovating in Africa, with Dr. McLean Sibanda
You will hear about how human beings define their identities and the psychological needs that accompany those identities and how entrepreneurs can optimise these contrasting needs to maintain their uniqueness.
You may watch the video here: https://wellness4entrepreneurs.com/podcasts-episode-28-your-identity-as-an-entrepreneur-who-am-i/
I hope you find the episode useful. Love and light. 🙂