Nuts and Bolts is an inspirational book that ignites entrepreneurs, policymakers, investors, and mentors to build an environment that supports innovation and enables entrepreneurs to thrive. In this episode, I spoke to the author of Nuts and Bolts, Dr. McLean Sibanda about the book and how he repositioned Africa’s first internationally accredited technology and science park in Pretoria, South Africa.
Please listen to our conversation here:
Episode 28: Your identity as an entrepreneur – “Who am I?” – Wellness for Entrepreneurs
- Episode 28: Your identity as an entrepreneur – “Who am I?”
- Episode 27: Nuts and Bolts Book Review – innovating in Africa, with Dr. McLean Sibanda
- Episode 26: How to build self-belief in business, with Aaron Munetsi
- Episode 25, How social innovators create lasting change, with Daisy Kopolo
- Episode 24: How to be a great thinker in business – metacognition
We start our conversation with his personal story, his professional journey, and ultimately the impact The Innovation Hub had on entrepreneurs. We are also joined by two avid listeners of the podcast: Terrie Molepo and Benny Maneli.
You may watch our video here: https://wellness4entrepreneurs.com/podcasts-episode-27-nuts-and-bolts-book-review-innovating-in-africa/
We rate the book 4-stars out 5! Please tell us if you agree with us.