Nuts and Bolts is an inspirational book that ignites entrepreneurs, policymakers, investors, and mentors to build an environment that supports innovation and enables entrepreneurs to thrive. In this episode, I spoke to the author of Nuts and Bolts, Dr. McLean Sibanda about the book and how he repositioned Africa’s first internationally accredited technology and science park in Pretoria, South Africa.
Please listen to our conversation here:
Episode 37: Closing Season 2 with Mindfulness – Wellness for Entrepreneurs
- Episode 37: Closing Season 2 with Mindfulness
- Episode 36: How to make sense of a changing world in business
- Episode 35: Marketing as a strategy for innovative entrepreneurs, with Fiona Kigen
- Episode 34: How to develop Strategy as an Entrepreneur
- Episode 33: How to deal with burnout as an entrepreneur
We start our conversation with his personal story, his professional journey, and ultimately the impact The Innovation Hub had on entrepreneurs. We are also joined by two avid listeners of the podcast: Terrie Molepo and Benny Maneli.
You may watch our video here: https://wellness4entrepreneurs.com/podcasts-episode-27-nuts-and-bolts-book-review-innovating-in-africa/
We rate the book 4-stars out 5! Please tell us if you agree with us.